db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Using Forrest to generate docu
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:56:29 GMT

Thomas Mahler wrote:

> Wow, I'm impressed! The forrest style pages look really nice!

Indeaed! But new Maven style looks great too, so this isn't an argument
for using Forrest ;-)
A great feature of Forrest is the automatic generation of a TOC/Index on
top of each page (and pdf generation). I think Maven doesn't support this.
I'm not sure but when using Forrest we will loose the "Project
Info"/"Project Reports" pages automatic generated (if configuration is
correct ;-)) by Maven. I can't find similar in Forrest.

regards,
Armin