db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Using Forrest to generate docu
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:17:51 GMT
Hi all,

I played a little bit with Forrest and generate an "early alpha" version
of the OJB webpage. Have a look at this:

http://www.powaibel.de/ojb/index.html

Most pages are corrupted (+pdf-files missing), because the xml-files are
not ported to Forrest. Only the main page and FAQ are correct.

The port of the xdocs files shouldn't be a problem. This can be done in
a few days. I only have problems with the Forrest configuration. Does
someone has experience in using Forrest?

regards,
Armin