db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Warrick <philip.warr...@mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: full OQL 3.0 parser for java?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:17:32 GMT
Thomas,

Can you point to the odmg full grammer?  All I've ever seen on the odmg
website is the 'sample' grammer upon which the OJB OQL parser is based.

A cursory look at the sablecc grammer indicates that it has much more
coverage.

Of course if an available antlr grammer provides full support there's no
reason to change.

Phil