db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@osn.state.oh.us>
Subject RE: Pluggable IndirectionHandler
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:39:31 GMT
Actually, we did. The original message was on the developer list on Feb
18th! :)

Thanks for stepping up with this. Let me know if there is anything else
you need.

-Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Dudziak [mailto:tomdz@first.gmd.de]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 4:35 PM
To: OJB Developers List
Subject: RE: Pluggable IndirectionHandler

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Clute, Andrew wrote:

> Seems like this might have gotten forgotten.
>
> Has any have thoughts on when we could introduce this to the CVS tree?

Too bad you didn't discuss this on the dev list, otherwise I'd have had
integrated this already ;-) If nobody else has time, I could add it next
week.

Two little things:

* the name of the existing IndirectionHandler implementation should
perhaps have a 'Default' in its name, e.g. IndirectionHandlerDefaultImpl
or DefaultIndirectionHandlerImpl or the like

* the handling in ProxyHelper has been missed but is important; also
some of the stuff (e.g. createIndirectionHandler, createProxy) should
rather be in ProxyHelper to have it all in one place

Tom