db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Sfeir <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: Clover
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:36:25 GMT
I think that Thomas has a point.  There is nothing wrong with just the
lead developers on OJB having the necessary files to run checks on code
coverage, after all, if someone submits a new test, and they can't
check it in, one of the developers will have to do it, and hence they
can run the code coverage test, and post the report on the wiki site so
others can see what is still needed.

I concur that it doesn't need to be checked into CVS.