db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "gianluca\.musella\@libero\.it" <gianluca.muse...@libero.it>
Subject unable to connect to hsqldb
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:25:51 GMT
hi, i can't connect to hsqldb, please save my family!

I'm using hsqldb 1.7.1 and ojb 1.0.

My db is Almayer, this is my <jdbc-connection-descriptor>:

<jdbc-connection-descriptor
        jcd-alias="default"
        default-connection="true"
        platform="Hsqldb"
        jdbc-level="3.0"
        driver="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
        protocol="jdbc"
        subprotocol="hsqldb:hsql"
        dbalias="//localhost/almayer"
        username="sa"
        password=""
        eager-release="false"
        batch-mode="false"
        useAutoCommit="0"
        ignoreAutoCommitExceptions="false">

and this is the error:

	at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.getConnectionFromPool(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.lookupConnection(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.getConnection(Unknown Source)
	... 50 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Error getting Connection from
DriverManager with url (jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/almayer) and driver (org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.newConnectionFromDriverManager(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl$ConPoolFactory.makeObject(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:816)
	... 53 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Connection is broken: localhost/almayer
	at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.reconnectHSQL(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.openHSQL(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
	... 56 more

That's all. Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance
Gianluca