db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OTM and Report Queries
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:03:05 GMT
I am all for supporting it, but make sure the semantics around it are
clear -- are these transactional bound reports, can you manipulate
values and have them reflected back into objects (actually, that would
be interesting, report query as projection of object model); or is it
simply a snapshot report?

-Brian