db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New auto-xxx handling
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:37:05 GMT
Hi all,

puh! It's done! The new auto-xxx stuff is complete (I'm sure I forget
many user suggestions - sorry in advance ;-)), because the updated
"Advanced O/R Mapping" doc is in CVS.

I introduce sub-sections about the auto-xxx settings in all section of
1:1, 1:n and m:n relation.
Further the "Setting Load, Update, and Delete Cascading" was rewritten
and contains new sub-sections. In particular a sub-section called "Link
references" describes the handling of the new link/unlink methods with
examples.

Please review my changes. thanks.

regards,
Armin