db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: JDO (and OTM additions) (and maybe a PB addition)
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:23:45 GMT
Hi Brian,

I agree with you that all three points are necessary to get a working
JDO implementation.

But I see at least 2) and 3) above the PB layer (presumably on the OTM
layer).
Why to you think that those should be handled on the PB level?

I'm not absolutely sure about 1). Maybe it could be implemented as a
specific FieldAccess strategy on the PB level.

cheers,
thomas