db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Impressive
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:31:06 GMT
Hi Brian,

thanks for your supporting words! It's good to be reminded that we are
working on a great software project from time to time. Most mails here
are dealing with problems and defects, so it's easy to forget that OJB
is a working piece of well engineered software...

Can you share your presentation once you are finished? I'd love to see it.

cheers,
thomas