db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: checkstyle for ojb ?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:14:20 GMT
hi thomas,

there are several plugins for checkstyle. i use
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-cs which runs inside eclipse m7.
imo we should not be too rigid about code-formatting (it ends up in religious
discussions about where to put the braces ;) ) but we should enable checking of
unused imports, unused variables and the like.

jakob