db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <lean...@ibnetwork.com.br>
Subject [RFC] Using java.lang.reflect.Proxy
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:49:12 GMT
Hi all.

I'm trying to make java.lang.reflect.Proxy objects work with OJB, but I
can't , since Proxy.getClass() returns "$Proxy" (and its final) and OJB
makes heavy use of ref.getClass() or Class parameters.

I'd like to know what you think about a (huge) change on ojb codebase to
handle cases like this. Most of the places that expect a Class ref would
have to change that to String.

Please, I'm trying to change ojb just to fit my needs.
If you don't think this is something that OJB should support please let
me know. And I'll think about other solution.

Thanks.

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness Tecnologia e Servi├žos