db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Should be RC6
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:54:46 GMT
I know as much as everyone wants to go 1.0, don't you think with all the
changes made in the last 3-4 days (some 355 files changed from my last
update from 2 weeks ago) that you ought to put out RC6, and not 1.0?
Some of the changes looked pretty major, even if they were bug fixes,
and you owe it to the users out there to take one more look at it before
you spit out 1.0.

JMHO.

I tried to do a full update just now, and tried to run all JUnit tests
and a few of the ODMG tests don't pass.  I'm not entirely sure what it
is yet, but it's in CollectionProxy tests.

Thanks for all the hard work!