db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Procedure - Re: [vote] 1.0 final release
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:37:55 GMT
Hi again,

I was not aware that the PMC has final word for a release. So, if this
is the rule we simply have to stick to it.

I think we won't manage to get the PMC vote done before 29.2. So I think
  we'll have to shift to ASL 2.0 anyway. I'll do this over the weekend.

I'll also write a proposal to the db pmc to approve the 1.0 release.

cheers,
Thomas