db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject [vote] 1.0 final release
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:04:30 GMT
hi all,

Armin and I talked about getting out the 1.0 release. We both think that
it's good to get it out asap.

I propose to assemble the relase during the next weekend (28./29.2.)
So I'd like to see your votes, please.

If we get no vetos we'll have to fix some nasty regressions in our testbed.
There are three failures in the ODMG layer which can't be fixed without
a major redesign. So I propose to not fix them in 1.0, but to place a
note in the "known issues" section.

The latest changes to the Criteria stuff causes several errors in the
ODMG testcases. I'll have a look at them today.

There are also 5 errors in the OTM tests. they seem to be caused by
incosistencies in the testdata. (constraint violations). OTM developers:
please have a look at those issues, can't be a big problem.

cheers,
thomas