db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Feature proposal
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:42:37 GMT
I agree just say what it does, let the java syntax identify the
specifics...  I have an otherwise good book that prepends I to all it's
interfaces too which is almost ok until you get to a class that begins
with I like this...

IIndirectionHandler makes me an implementation of  ILl.  :)

This does make me wonder if you have a doc outlining coding conventions
in OJB? Seems like something I should consider if I provide any patches
or submisions... Things like where you stand on this.foo vs _foo and
where you want your braces relative to your if's.. etc.

-Gus