db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@osn.state.oh.us>
Subject RE: Someone shed some light on using LocalTxManager versus JTATxManager?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:53:06 GMT
Thanks for the help!

I am reading this right, that if I continue to use my current version
(RC4), then using the PB-api will not work because it cannot participate
inside the JTA-tx? I will *have* to update to latest to be able to get
this work?

And when you say deployment doc, you just mean the documentation on how
to do deployment's right?

-Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Armin Waibel [mailto:arminw@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:46 AM
To: OJB Developers List
Subject: Re: Someone shed some light on using LocalTxManager versus
JTATxManager?

If you use PB-api I recommend you to get latest from CVS (HEAD is
stable). I made some changes to let PB-api participate in JTA-tx and
update the deployment doc (to generate local docs call bin\build.bat
htmldoc). Have a look in
...broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactorySyncImpl, this class manages the
JTA integration when using PB-api.

regards,
Armin