db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mahler" <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: New Apache License integration
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:30:55 GMT
If we manage to release 1.0 before 1 March we'll safe a lot of stupid work ;-)

"OJB Developers List" <ojb-dev@db.apache.org> schrieb am 13.02.04 19:55:57:

> Hi all,
>
> when and how shall/need we replace old with new Apache license.
> Read that all code released after 1 March 2004 must have
> been converted.
>
> Does this mean that we have to replace all 1.1 license header in source
> with the new one?

yes, If I get things right they want us to change each file bearing the licence...
Apache supercedes the buerocary of my compamny by far :-(

> Apply new 2.0 license before 1.0 release?

being realistic about the release date, i guess it makes sense to start with replacing the
licence files.
If I get things we can not release 1.0 without get approval by the project management committee...

sigh, and a peaceful weekend to everyone,
Thomas