db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Malakov" <a...@transdecisions.com>
Subject Re: Feature proposal
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:25:28 GMT
> .. Rather than extend I would lean towards providing alternate implementations

Thank you Brian, that would be even better. From what I can see clients use all public methods
of IndirectionHandler:

public interface IndirectionHandlerIF extends InvocationHandler {
     boolean alreadyMaterialized ();
     Object getRealSubject ()
     void setRealSubject (Object)

    void addListener (MaterializationListener listener);
    void removeListener (MaterializationListener listener);
}

Customized class may implement the above interface and declare constructor with the same signature
as IndirectionHandler.