db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Tino Schöllhorn <t.schoellh...@tiscali.de>
Subject Re: VerifyMappingsTask proposal
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:38:21 GMT
Hello Thomas,

I think now the class-loading works much better than before. But I still
have one (smal) bug which might be a bug of the JdbcOdbcBridge as well
which I am using as Driver.

When I use your new version the verifymapping task keeps telling me that
it can't connect to the database: "no suitable driver". So I inserted
the following lines in the constrcutor of DBUtility:

try {
	Driver driver = (Driver)jdbcDriver.newInstance();
	DriverManager.registerDriver(driver);
} catch (Exception e) {
         System.out.println("->Could'nt initialize driver!");
}

... and voila now it works. Perhaps you can add these lines to the
constructor and then it would work fine!

regards
Tino