db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: VerifyMappingsTask proposal
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:28:46 GMT
I already changed the task - though in an incompatible way: I removed the
verifyClassPath attribute and instead added support for a nested classpath
tag/the classpathref attribute (similar to, say, the javac tag). This way,
it is much more flexible, and there is no need anymore to use a
classloader directly in the task (ant has utility classes for class
Please give it a try and tell me if it works for you.

As for the task being outdated, its core functionality should be working
still, as it checks for instance that the columns stated in the repository
are also present in the db, that the classes specified are present and so
forth.

Tom