db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject RE: [RFC] access to retrieveCollection at PB API level
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:54:23 GMT
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Mahler Thomas wrote:

> Not yet...
> But I messed up several thing with the "old" 1.0 Branch. (I checked in
> things into the Branch, merged them back to the trunk and then tried to
> remerge)
> As there have been no 1.1 features checked in yet, the most simple solution
> will be to create another branch.
>
> I want to see certain additional things in 1.0:
> - The finalized XDoclet stuff from Tom (any ideas when it will be ready?)
> - A distributed Lockservlet that fixes the current Bugs of the
> PersistentLockMap.
>   I've already started to work on it an hope to get it finished this
> weekend.
> - All Junit failure and errors must be solved!

An alpha of the XDoclet module containing nested object support should be
ready by Sunday (alpha means no unit tests for the new stuff yet).

BTW, I noticed that there are discrepancies between the repository.dtd and
the corresponding xdocs file (e.g. in the xdocs/repository.xml, jdbc-type
for fields does not contain BOOLEAN and others) ?

Tom