db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: Update to Antlr 2.7.2 + Unicode
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:43:35 GMT
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Thomas Mahler wrote:

> Mhh, Maybe that's the explanation? antlr-1.7.2 must in the ojb lib
> directory as it contains stuff needed at runtime by the generated parser!

Obviously antlr is present (and it can only be 2.7.2 as there no older or
newer version on my computer anywhere) as oql works (most of the time).

BTW, its Antlr 2.7.2 not 1.7.2 (that was Hsqldb ;-) You also mixed that up
in the release notes.

> C++? that sounds even more as serious fun as simple mounting of IKEA
> furniture ;-)

A language for real programmers :-) But actually its fun because of the
work (graphics stuff). And with the right tools and libraries (wxWindows,
boost library, STL) its not so bad.

Tom