db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: Update to Antlr 2.7.2 + Unicode
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 08:17:46 GMT
I found it strange that some tests failed for me that did not fail for you
(especially since I performed a complete update of my source sometime
yesterday), so I compared the version that I tested first to the version
that I then checked-out using "replace with latest from head". They did
only differ in the changes that Armin checked in around 19:00
(serialVersionId for some odmg and metadata classes) which are not
relevant to the odmg tests as far as I can see. Pretty strange.

Anyway, I modified the grammar to unicode, and the tests run as before (3
failures, 2 errors). I also did a quick test antlr 2.7.3rc1 (Ter wanted to
have feedback on whether the rc1 has problems with grammars), and the
generated lexer/parser are identical and the tests run as before.

Tom




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message