db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: Update to Antlr 2.7.2 + Unicode
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:04:24 GMT
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Thomas Mahler wrote:

> Hi Tom!
>
> Mhh, that's strange. I'm getting only 1 Failure and 2 errors in the ODMG
> tests. ANd no one is releated to OQL as far as I can see.
> Did you also check out my updated generated Lexer and Parser classes?

Well I tested it before I saw that you updated the lexer/parser files. So
the first test results come from the original lexer/parser. The second
results are from regenerated lexer/parser files (no checkout either).

> there should be no need for you to run the oql target, as everything is
> in cvs already?!

That was just for completion's sake, and I did not think that there is a
problem, but strangely there was one. The only thing that I changed is
that I exchanged the java-call with the antlr ant-task though it did use
the antlr libraries in the lib folder (it said antlr 2.7.1 and ant 1.6
does not include antlr anyway).

I would look into it, but I'm currently pretty busy with the XDoclet
module. If you wante me to, then I could have a look at the weekend.

Tom