db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: Upgrade to ant 1.6.0 before release.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:19:09 GMT
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Thomas Mahler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Against my original plans I was not able to work on the final release
> during the last days :-(
> I had to assemble new IKEA furnitures the whole week...

That must have been serious fun ;-)

> So I'll not be able to bring out the new release today :-(
>
> But I think that's OK. RC5 is pretty OK and may be we should take some
> time to integrate the latest versions of Torque, HSQLDB, ANT etc.
> I think it makes a lot of sense to go with latest versions

Ant: +1 (XDoclet and the XDoclet OJB module build ok with Ant 1.6.0, will
investigate whether the module unit tests work better, as I had some
problems previously with Ant 1.5).

Torque+Hsqldb: +1 except that it might take longer than 1 or 2 days (?)

> I'd also love to see Toms XDoclect package finished for the final
> release. Tom do you have an idea how long will it take?

Nearly finished with the reworking of the core (most unit tests already
run), so I can begin adding nested objects soon. The actual implementation
shouldn't take long, but the unit tests ... It'll be certainly finished
within January, but when exactly I can't say.

Tom