db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OTM and 1.0
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:30:59 GMT
Okay -- will tackle a tutorial and writeup this weekend, though if it
will delay release than I vote for OTM exposure in 1.01 instead.

A few OTM questions then =)

1) Is the query-by-criteria against the OTM supposed to do ODMG style
retrieval of references/collections? (as the OTM specifies ODMG style
retrieval semantics in the repository mappings).

2) Persistence by being added to a persistent collection vs
makePersistent(...)

3) What ever happened with the transaction-connection thing from a few
months ago (attaching a connection to a transaction)?

-Brian