db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: torqueschema bug?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:03:17 GMT
Hmm, I am using MySQL 4.0.14-standard with databaseDriver =
org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver downloaded from thier site at the same time. The
exception I got contained the message containing the usual your sql
stinks message  (there is a problem with your syntax near "LONGVARBINARY
Address" etc) (that is by memory not a paste).

If I have some time later I will see if I can't do the test you describe.

- Gus