db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Aliases on MtoN queries not working anymore
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:58:13 GMT
hi leandro,

i can confirm the problem with the missing alias :(

the first query (using the alias)loads the related objects :

SELECT DISTINCT A0.LASTNAME,A0.FIRSTNAME,A0.ID FROM PERSON A0,PERSON_PROJECT
WHERE (PERSON_PROJECT.PROJECT_ID IN ( '2' , '7' )) AND A0.ID =
PERSON_PROJECT.PERSON_ID

the second query (alias is missing) retrieves mn-implementors:

SELECT DISTINCT PROJECT_ID,PERSON_ID FROM PERSON A0,PERSON_PROJECT WHERE
(PERSON_PROJECT.PROJECT_ID IN ( '2' , '7' )) AND A0.ID = PERSON_PROJECT.PERSON_ID

i'll fix it asap.

jakob