db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <martin.ka...@curalia.se>
Subject Re: What to do with old OJB Issues ?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:03:05 GMT
Mahler Thomas wrote:

> I don't have an Oracle environment available for test either. Maybe some
> other developer with an Ora at hand should have a look at thos issues.

At the moment, I am doing some testing with OJB_BRANCH_1_0 and an
Oracle9i environment at a customer site.

I could have a look at some of the most obvious obsoleted Oracle issues
in Scarab.

What reporting mechanism would you like? Should I mail a summary to this
list or just close the really old and obsolete ones after testing? In
the latter case, what should the different status flags in Scarab be set to?

Regards,
  Martin

--
Martin Kalén