db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] access to retrieveCollection at PB API level
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:39:03 GMT
A question on the 1.0 release, will it include fixes for the "clean
install" problems that I reported a few weeks ago?

Mahler Thomas wrote:

>Hi Brian,
>

>>Are you saying 1.0 this weekend ;-)
>>

>Not yet...
>But I messed up several thing with the "old" 1.0 Branch. (I checked in
>things into the Branch, merged them back to the trunk and then tried to
>remerge)
>As there have been no 1.1 features checked in yet, the most simple solution
>will be to create another branch.
>
>I want to see certain additional things in 1.0:
>- The finalized XDoclet stuff from Tom (any ideas when it will be ready?)
>- A distributed Lockservlet that fixes the current Bugs of the
>PersistentLockMap.
>  I've already started to work on it an hope to get it finished this
>weekend.
>- All Junit failure and errors must be solved!
>
>cheers,
>Thomas
>

>>-Brian
>>
>>On Jan 15, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Armin Waibel wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Leandro,
>>>
>>>please wait till Sunday. I think Thomas wants to create a new 1.0
>>>branch this weekend (because we made so much changes
>>>

>>parallel in trunk
>>

>>>and branch, thus it will be cleaner to make a new one).
>>>
>>>regards,
>>>Armin

>>PersistenceBroker interface

>>>For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org

Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Senior Vice President and CTO
<http://www.healthlanguage.com/>
"We speak the language of healthcare" ^(TM) 	Direct: +1 425-373-0600
Fax:    +1 425-373-1633
Corp.:  +1 303-307-4400

Health Language, Inc.
3950 Lewiston Street, Suite 210
Aurora, Colorado 80011
The information in this email message is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please promptly
e-mail or you may call Health Language's corporate offices in Aurora,
Colorado USA at (+1) 303-307-4400.