db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: servlet OJB
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:56:30 GMT
Murugan, one thing is that you have specific files (OJB.properties,
repository.xml) in your classpath and I'm pretty sure that won't work.
You need to include the directory in which those files live on the
classpath.  Thus include C:/db-ojb-1.0.rc5/doc in the path.  Also, OJB
requires a number of libraries at runtime (as documented on the OJB
website) and they don't appear to be in your classpath.  I would clean
these things up first and see if you get any better results.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Senior Vice President and CTO