db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Update to Antlr 2.7.2 + Unicode
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:40:57 GMT
Hi again Tom,

Today made a fresh checkout including your patch to oql.g and the Lexer.
I still get 1 Failure and two error. (see in attachment).
No OQL related problems as far as I can see.

Maybe you still have the old ANTLR jars on your classpath? For ANTLR 
1.7.1 we needed 3 jars:
antlr.jar: the runtime stuff
antlr-compiletime.jar: needed to compile the parser
antlr-debug.jar: needed for the eclipse IDE for some strange reasons.

cu,
Thomas

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> I found it strange that some tests failed for me that did not fail for you
> (especially since I performed a complete update of my source sometime
> yesterday), so I compared the version that I tested first to the version
> that I then checked-out using "replace with latest from head". They did
> only differ in the changes that Armin checked in around 19:00
> (serialVersionId for some odmg and metadata classes) which are not
> relevant to the odmg tests as far as I can see. Pretty strange.
> 
> Anyway, I modified the grammar to unicode, and the tests run as before (3
> failures, 2 errors). I also did a quick test antlr 2.7.3rc1 (Ter wanted to
> have feedback on whether the rc1 has problems with grammars), and the
> generated lexer/parser are identical and the tests run as before.
> 
> Tom
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message