db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Update to Antlr 2.7.2 + Unicode
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:35:26 GMT
Hi Tom!

Mhh, that's strange. I'm getting only 1 Failure and 2 errors in the ODMG
tests. ANd no one is releated to OQL as far as I can see.
Did you also check out my updated generated Lexer and Parser classes?

there should be no need for you to run the oql target, as everything is
in cvs already?!

cu,
thomas