db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Upgrade to ant 1.6.0 before release.
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 09:33:37 GMT
Hi all,

Against my original plans I was not able to work on the final release
during the last days :-(
I had to assemble new IKEA furnitures the whole week...
So I'll not be able to bring out the new release today :-(

But I think that's OK. RC5 is pretty OK and may be we should take some
time to integrate the latest versions of Torque, HSQLDB, ANT etc.
I think it makes a lot of sense to go with latest versions

I'd also love to see Toms XDoclect package finished for the final
release. Tom do you have an idea how long will it take?
I think we should take the time that we need to finalize a rocksolid
release.

cu,
Thomas