db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: MtoN-Testcases fail
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 11:30:10 GMT
Hi Jakob,

Jakob Braeuchi wrote:
> hi all, armin
>
> there are two new testcases failing in class MtoNMapping
> testInsertWithIndirectionTable and testInsertWithIndirectionTable_2.
> imo these cases fail because we do not have persons in the project !
> and thus the m:n implementors for the project are deleted.

hmm, but in class-descriptor for Person a collection-descriptor with
auto-update true for Project classes is set. OK I don't have persons in
the project object, but why should this prevent creation of Roles. One
Role(entry in indirection table) was created, the second not?

This test creates (store two new Person objects with same new Project
object) --->
one new Project (in PERSON table) OK
two new Persons (in PROJECT table) OK
one new Role (in PERSON_PROJECT table) ??

I checked in this test case because I assume it is a bug. Either I get
two Role entries or I get none entry. Why does OJB create one Role?

regards,
Armin