db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Update to HSQLDB 1.7.2 RC1 for 1.0 final ?
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 09:54:03 GMT
hi tom,

i tried simply replacing the hsqldb.jar with the new 1.7.2RC1. but then
the testcases no longer work !
even prepare-testdb created a database that i could not use. there are
two files OJB.properties and OJB.log but  i miss OJB.script.

is there anything else that needs to be changed as well to use 1.7.2 ?

jakob