db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: [RFC] access to retrieveCollection at PB API level
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:44:24 GMT
Hi Brian,

> Are you saying 1.0 this weekend ;-)

Not yet...
But I messed up several thing with the "old" 1.0 Branch. (I checked in
things into the Branch, merged them back to the trunk and then tried to
remerge)
As there have been no 1.1 features checked in yet, the most simple solution
will be to create another branch.

I want to see certain additional things in 1.0:
- The finalized XDoclet stuff from Tom (any ideas when it will be ready?)
- A distributed Lockservlet that fixes the current Bugs of the
PersistentLockMap.
  I've already started to work on it an hope to get it finished this
weekend.
- All Junit failure and errors must be solved!

cheers,
Thomas