db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject XDoclet module checkin
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:14:26 GMT
Since nobody seemed to object (well I gave only two hours time - sorry
about that but otherwise this would have had to wait till wednesday - but
this is CVS so the place can be changed easily if necessary ;-), I just
committed the XDoclet OJB module to the OJB CVS (including documentation
in xdocs). I also changed the licensing to Apache to be in accordance with
OJB.

Current issues that I'm aware of are:

* The ant target for the unit tests is not yet there. I don't have time
for this right now, but will create it later. Beware that you should not
run the tests from an IDE as this surely leads to an out-of-memory error
(ant+xdoclet problem).

* I have created a separate build file (build-xdoclet-module); however
there is already a file build-xdoclet.xml which might lead to confusion.

* The current xdoclet CVS is somewhat broken (another module did not
compile the last time I checked). I can post the necessary changes to the
xdoclet CVS checkout if someone wants to build the xml module. I already
posted to the xdoclet devel list but got no answer yet.

* I did not add an entry in the Eclipse .classpath file (yet). Should I ?

Tom