db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Layout of xdoclet module within OJB tree
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:23:21 GMT
I talked to Thomas about the layout of the xdoclet module within the OJB
source tree, and he suggested:

* the source into src/xdoclet
* the documentation into xdocs

As for the tests of the xdoclet module it is useful to separate them from
the OJB tests as they will take at least 15 minutes to run on a good
machine (don't ask, running unit tests against xdoclet1 is a mess).
So I propose the following structure of the xdoclet module in the source
tree:

* the source into src/xdoclet/java
* the tests into src/xdoclet/test
* the documentation into xdocs

If thats ok to everybody, then I'll check in the module as soon as I have
stable connection to the cvs server (currently even a checkout breaks
after a couple of seconds, probably due to the breakdown of the DE-CIX
backbone).

Tom