db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: query.html on website corrupted
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:02:17 GMT
Hi Jakob,

That seems to be a bug somewhere in Maven. I've got the same problem
with the howto-work-with-clustering page.
That's why created it with "ant xslt" for the website. I will do this
for the query too until we find a solution.

I tried a lot of things, but I found no answer why maven does not like
certain paragraphs.

cu,
Thomas