db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: PagingIterator: not really a scrollcursor!
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:34:47 GMT
Hi Thierry and Jakob,

I changed RsIterator to be very strict in resource (Statement/ResultSet)
handling. To avoid abandoned Statement/ResultSet instances we have to
close resources as soon as possible.

 >> Second            è in PagingIterator, when you call next for the last
 >> record, the rsIterator call releaseDbResources  and mark result to
close.
 >>                         After this, if you call absolute or relative,
 >> you have this error

What I don't understand, how can you call 'absolute' method, Iterator
interface does not support this method (PB-api only returns Iterator
instances, or I'm wrong?).

regards,
Armin