db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: still junit problems
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:25:57 GMT
hi all,

QueryTest#testPrefetchedArraySingleKey. Array of articles is null when
the using the proxy. this is a known error and it also fails everytime.

but i'm fighting with some strange errors:

these two errors sometimes show up sometimes they don't ???

testDeleteNestedField(org.apache.ojb.broker.NestedFieldsTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:

expected:<0> but was:<4>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Wrong number of queried objects
expected:<5> but was:<12>
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.CollectionTest.testStoreCollectionObjectsWithBackReference(CollectionTest.java:573)
	at
	at

jakob