db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: cannot find class DMapImpl_2
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:20:45 GMT
Hi Armin,

after doing a CVS sync this morning I get only 2 failures in PB and no
other failures or errors.

testTimestampLock
Failure
If an object which use optimistic locking was deleted two times, OJB
should not throw an optimistic locking exception: Object has been
modified by someone else

and

testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation
Failure
N/A

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

everything else is fine.