db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Junit failure with CVS HEAD
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:30:43 GMT
Hi all,

as we are heading towards RC5 I'd it's time to talk about open issues.
There are still 2 Junit failures in the PB tests:

testPrefetchedArraySingleKey
Failure
Check content expected:<...unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{22}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{23}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{42}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{52}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{56}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{57}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{64}...> but was:<...---- Article
No: 22 Description: GustafŽs Knäckebröd ProductGroupId: 5
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 104 price: 21.0 stock-value 2184.0 , ----
Article No: 23 Description: Tunnbröd ProductGroupId: 5 ProductGroupName:
Books stock: 61 price: 9.0 stock-value 549.0 , ---- Article No: 42
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 26 price: 14.0 stock-value 364.0 , ----
Article No: 52 Description: Filo Mix ProductGroupId: 5 ProductGroupName:
Books stock: 38 price: 7.0 stock-value 266.0 , ---- Article No: 56
Books stock: 21 price: 38.0 stock-value 798.0 , ---- Article No: 57
stock: 36 price: 19.5 stock-value 702.0 , ---- Article No: 64
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 22 price: 33.25 stock-value 731.5 ...>

and

testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation
Failure
N/A

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
  at
org.apache.ojb.broker.ObjectCacheTest.testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation(ObjectCacheTest.java:126)
  at
  at

Is anyone already working on those issues?
If yes, please let us know, so that we can work on other issues.
If No, we have to check who can best work on those buggers ehh bugs.

cu,
thomas