db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: [rc5] Deadline and release date
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:56:09 GMT
Hi Tom,

The good news first: I wrote a proposal to accept you as an OJB
committer and you got 5 positive votes and no negative vote!

Welcome on board!

Now to the details: please tell which account you would like at apache.
I'll have to post a request to the upper management...

You also have to fax a declaration (Contributor License Agreement (CLA))
to the Apache HQ (see explanantion on
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html)

The procedure will take some time...

Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Martin Poeschl wrote:
>

>>Armin Waibel wrote:
>>

>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I agree with Thomas/Brian suggestion about the rc5 release date (see
>>>'Roadmap' thread):
>>>
>>>deadline:     13th Dez (MEZ)
>>>rc5 release:  14th Dez (MEZ)
>>
>>+1
>>
>>please include something like 'this is the last planned rc before the
>>1.0 release' in the announcement .. this should help to attract more
>>people to test the release ...
>>if there are no showstopper bugs, a 2 week timeframe between the rc and
>>the final release should be ok
>>
>>martin
>>

>>>1.0 release: end of year? / begin next year?
>>>
>>>Any objections?
>>>
>>>regards,
>>>Armin
>>

> I'd like to have the full xdoclet ojb module source in the src release of
> OJB 1.0 final (if possible with nested object support though I can
> work on this only after Christmas). I don't know however whether the
> module source can be in OJB CVS in time for the rc5 as I cannot check it
> in yet (not a committer yet :-( ) though somebody else could check it in
> if there is a defined place for the source (and its unit tests).

for the time being just everything to me, I'll integrate the stuff.

have a nice weekend,
thomas