db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: Patches?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:03:09 GMT
Hi Robert,

Of course we are interested in all patches. Normally patches will be
reviewed and worked on with high priority, as we want give patch
contributors a positive feed-back and encourage everybody to post more
of them.

Thus I'm very sorry that it did not work for you. We don't want to
discourage you to contribute more stuff of course. I think it simply was
a mishap...

I'll review your stuff ASAP!

thanks for your patience with us lazy guys,
Thomas