db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Roadmap
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:20:25 GMT
I'd like to paint at least a fuzzy picture of what is expected in the
near and middling future =) What is on the roadmap still for 1.0rc5
(1.0) and 1.1?

1.0 *should* just be bug fixes at this point. In which case, what bugs
are still outstanding?

There are 33 new/open/reopened bugs in Scarab for OB, some of them
pretty old. I also know that not everyone uses Scarab and I don't know
the state of many of the bugs. Some look like have been fixed over a
year ago!

I would still like to try to get 1.0 out this month -- that means at a
minimum pushing rc5 pretty soon.

---

What are we looking to do for 1.1?

I think "native" JDO support should be in it, what else?

-Brian