db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject OJB Class Loader Question with Avalon Merlin
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:54:27 GMT
Hi there,

I am currently working on a Avalon Merlin service
wrapping OJB.  I have upgraded to the latest source
from CVS.

I am having issue with the Classloader.  When Merlin
starts the service, it sets the class loader context
to the classes necessary for that service to run
including db-ojb.jar and the other dependencies my
service needs. However, when OJB reads the
repository.xml file, it cannot find any of the classes
in the context.  I am having some difficulties
pinpointing the problem and would appreciate some
guidance from the developers.

I enclosed the log outline the issue.

I am looking forward to your help.

Regards,