db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: New committer
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:42:06 GMT
hi all,

> Woo hoo!
>
> You said the "d" word, beware ;-)

LOL!

here are some ideas for everyone in a "d" mood:

- It would be good to have package.html files for all packages.
  some examples can be found in the cache package.
  Having  class diagrams or sequence diagrams would be *cool* too!

- There are still a lot of warnings when running Javadoc.
  It would be good to get rid of these warnings.

- there is no tutorial for the OTM layer yet.

cheers,
Thomas